Eventmakr supports clients with a team of top creative writers, graphic designers, web developers, SEO professionals, producers, photographers and myriad other talented professionals who collaborate seamlessly on projects. Leading the team, project milestones are set to ensure needs are met every step of the way. The following are a sample of Eventmakr elements that have been used to achieve client goals.
Eventmakr elements used to achieve client goals.
Port Washington Public Library - Children's Library Renovation - A New Leaf
- Branding / Marketing Elements: logo design, literature, campaign case study, banner design, window slicks, posters, stickers, website, student produced promotional video.
- Link: www.pwpl.org/anewleaf
Port Washington Library Foundation
- Branding / Marketing Elements: website design, messaging in Library literature and social media, donor outreach strategy, collaboration with local schools and businesses.
- Link: www.pwpl.org/foundation
The Education Foundation
- Branding/Marketing Elements: logo design, creation of marketing mateirals and literature, website creation, social media presence and public relations.
- Link: www.theedfoundation.org
American Cancer Society's Relay for Life
- Results: $1 Million raised for vital research, education and support.
- Branding/Marketing Elements - Campaign Creation: "Why I Relay" and "Face of a Survivor", collaborative programs within community and schools, raising awareness and particiaption.
- Link: www.acs.org
Cultural Programming in Schools
Overview: In collaboration with Landmark on Main Street Theater, brought world-class performers into local schools. Incorporated opportunity for student-run TV, radio and print media into programs. (Jon Batiste)
- Jon Batiste and Stay Human (currently house band on Late Night with Stephen Colbert/CBS)
- Spoken word poets, The Mayhem Poets (Rutger's University)
- Steele guitar virtuosos, The Campbell Brothers
Eventmakr utilizes the following to achieve client goals
WordPress, Squarespace, e-tapestry, Constant Contact, LinkedIn, Social Media, PowerPoint, print press among others.